Re: Untold RPG - now with official support for VoiceOver & TalkBack

hello there, i just wanted to say that i bought Untold! But i think i've screwed my progress

Spolers

Ahead

So, i went to the town of set. I mannaged to leave the town and explore, and talked to the trival elder and with the nurse, and to the soldiers too. And (don't know if this counts), tried to negotiate the surrender of those guys in the nomad's camp. So, went back to town and told Rasleen what i've found (guess i should have done this before but still). Now i just cant leave the town, i cant. I've visited every location in the map (except for the infirmary and the halleyway guarded by vandits). With no luck. Should i restart? Or am i skipping something. Great game, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cansino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector