Re: bloodstorm

You know, I'm going to side with the community this time as someone who's been here for a long enough while now that I think I won't be regreting this one later.  Here's the bottom line: we, some of us reputable members, some of us just people who have played games long enough and know how to speak sensibly tried giving you the benefit of a doubt when others put you down.  That wasn't enough of a reason for you to take us seriously.  We gave you constructive criticism; you didn't like it.  When myself, Ironcross and JaceK tried pointing out things that were either wrong with the game or that we honestly felt the game could benefit from either having or not having you didn't want to bite.  We told you the game needed better management.  You wouldn't believe it.  I'll be honest and tell you and everyone else flat out that I've put this thing down for the bettter part of two months now because I don't see it honestly going forward in a good way.  If others are to be believed, you don't really have the knowhow/ability to fix the game.  Is that true?  I don't know, and I honestly don't care.  What I do care about, is that present, both of you so-called devs are acting like the children you want to blame are responsible for the stress you're acquiring.
To cut it short?  If you can come up with something cohesive and consistent, do it.  If you can't, toss it out the window!  Players have given you more than enough ideas to be getting on with and how you might implament them.  Not all of them are going to be good or great, but there are some you yourself are going to have to take a stance on!  It's not about reputation anymore!  It's about making a game!  If you don't know what that is, I suggest taking a step back and seeing what it was that inspired you to begin with and why you're so burned out on the project now, rather than fueling a toxic gaspit for the community to jump into and provide the flames for!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector