What takes up so much space in Windows10?

I have Windows10 1909 installed on a Macbook. The problem is that I always I'm missing space. The partition has 64 gb, I have no applications that occupy more than 500 mb, and the downloads reach 1 gb. The rest of the files (dekstop, documents, etc.) together occupy 4 gb. I deleted previous versions of windows. At times I have 2 gb of free space, while at others I have 5, without doing anything special. The problem started when I installed Google Sink and synced the files. I uninstalled it, but nothing. I mention that I also have Visual Studio2017 on my laptop, but I checked and it only has components for c # just installed. However, when I get to the search bar, I am sometimes surprised to find updates for Office 2010, although I have never used it, and c ++ packages. The trash can is emty and I cleaned up my temporary files a few weeks ago. What else can I do? I'm a little desperate. And I have another question at the end: how do I stop Word from displaying my read documents? It's very annoying because of the security. Even if they are not important things, the idea that the entry in the application is not deleted once it is closed or the document is deleted is not the most pleasant.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector