Re: Making relative paths for a mushclient bundle?

The way I do it doesn't seem to require that. First of all, I always use LuaAudio. Second, in my external script file. I put a line like this:

path = GetInfo(56).."/worlds/mudname/sounds/"

When you do that, the function called there will be done once at the start of the world and the relevant information will be filled in. When I'm ready to publish, I'll use the plugin wizard to make a new plugin with all of my triggers and aliases. Once that's done, I will copy the script from the external file and paste it into the script section of the plugin XML.