Re: Madden 21 trial available.

15:
I buy it completely. there's been such a shift in how work gets done. Studios by nature are extremely social places, and thi has all shifted to everyone working remotely. You can't tell me this doesn't effect output levels.
We're also forgetting what comes out at the end of this year. new Xbox's and new Playstations. I suspect a lot of resources were shifted in to making sure these games are latest gen ready.
If you take these two things, it's no wonder why this year just sucks for accessibility. Accessibility gets a very low priority normally, so I imagine it was one of the first things to get put on the chopping block.
I still say that if we want accessibility in games, then we need to get about a million more blind people playing them regularly. Easier said than done, I know. companies respond to numbers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector