Re: Dolphin now inaccessible???

Mmm, don't you love resurrected threads? I know I do! tongue This one is for good reason though.

As can be seen in the issue I reported the latest dolphin build should once again be accessible, it turned out the bug wasn't actually strictly with the QT version. Either way, if you grab this latest version you should be able to use it!