Re: A couple more BK3 questions.

I'm still missing something. Today I jumped on all the word stones, being careful to go directly to each stone and not overshoot. Do you have to go all the way to the end, and jump on the large one first, and then go back and hit the rest? Because I still got the exact same thing, I just went right back to where I was, and then the stage ended. I'm pretty sure I tried going to the end too and going back already, but maybe I missed a stone there. Basically, so far as I know I'm doing everything right, jumping on the word stones, in order, with the high jump shoes. i hear them shattering. But when the last one breaks, I just go back and the stage ends.