Re: slay the spire now accessible!

So a couple of questions.
Can anybody describe the path command in more detail? Sample input / output and explanation as to what it means would be appreciated.
I have difficulties with group enemy combat. Could anybody provide general syntax for the commands? I'm not sure if it's hand enemy, or enemy hand and often take way too much damage and then end up dying.
When playing your cards, does your hand shift as your cards get removed? I.e:
1. Strike
2. Strike
3. Strike + 1
4. Defend
5. Shockwave
I choose to play Strike + 1. Does my hand look like this now, or do options 4 and 5 stay where they are?
1. Strike
2. Strike
3. Defend
4. Shockwave
Thanks for the explanation. This is quite interesting.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector