Re: file packer other than lucia's file packer

Personally I use zip for my current project. It's simple but does the job well enough. There's also 7z, but I haven't spent the time to learn the pros and cons of each. There is a zip module in more or less every mainstream language out there, however, so you should have an easy time setting it up. I am assuming that you are packaging your sounds and other assets in order to avoid having lots of little files on disk. if you are doing it in an attempt to try to hide your files, please understand that you cannot. Your assets will always be stolen by someone who is determined enough, and packaging your sounds won't help with that. You can make it a little harder by using some sort of obfuscation so that users can't just open the files and play them right away, but don't spend too much time on it.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall