Re: How to control my Android phone using the keyboard of my laptop

@4:
Checking it out right now. My laptop has bluetooth, so I am hoping it works.
@6:
I do own an OTG connector, but didn't I say that the keyboard in question belonged to a laptop. How do you expect me to connect a laptop keyboard to a phone using OTG. And yes, I have a desktop USB keyboard as well, and I have used the phone that way, but my intention is to go very portable, and a USB keyboard isn't exactly the thing I want to carry in college or office. I also know about Talkback keyboard shortcuts, thanks for suggesting that. I am hoping that whatever magical software connects my laptop keyboard to my phone allows me to use those shortcuts.
@7:
It does sound like that can get the job done, but it would be better if the thing allows me to control the phone as well to some extent.