Re: Croixleur sigma deluxe for PC help

This is a 3d arena-based brawler where your objective is to clear a wave of baddies or  moss before proceeding to the next level of a tower or dungeon by proceeding through one of 2 portals that appear. Since the arenas are small and circular, though,it is impossible to get completely lost and turned around.

The first thing you might want to do is turn on the auto dash feature in options, which automatically dashes towards and targets the nearest enemy when you press the attack button. I believe its the 7th option from  the top under the various volume settings.

A portal to the next level can be found when there are no enemies in the area. To find the portal, simply make your way to a corner of the arena and dash across with the dash button going either east/west or north/south, then take one step in the perpendicular direction before dashing in the opposite direction you first dashed. If you dashes east, then dash west. Afterwards, take another step in the perpendicular direction and repeat until you find a portal which you will enter automatically, noted by a swishing sound. It takes approximately 6 or so dashes to cross an arena, and finding a portal should take no longer than a minute. If the direction you were dashing doesn't work, then apply the instructions to the perpendicular.

Different weapons grant different specials, and you choose them after picking your character. You can take up to 4 with you , and each character has their own set. Thats about as much as I can say as I am not familiar with keyboard controls, but on a control pad, circle/b is attack, triangle/y is special, square/x is dash, cross/a is jump. I think r bumper locks the camera and the other buttons im not sure of as their functions may differ on pc and ps4. In the weapon menu, triangle/y will demonstrate what special a weapon grants, r bumper will bring upnthe equipment menu. In the equipment menu, triangle/y should equip and unequip gear. Gear boosts stats and can be stacked i believe.

I will try to write up an article on this so that I don't have to keep writing these things up. I just need controls and menu differences for pc if anyone can get them to me.