Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

@103, Yeah that's kinda a problem I think. If you're trying to centre the target by continuously pressing D or A, you'll have to press it a lot but if you hold any of those keys, you'll turn quickly.
@106, I too am running windows 10 64 bit but am not facing any problem like the one you described.
Now to my thoughts-
I haven't found many problems as such but here they are-
1. When we scroll through the menus, and are at the first or the last item and press the down or up arrow key respectively, we find that there is no item and then we have to press the up/down key to get back to the last/first item. I think it might be better if they wrap when we're either at the end or the beginning of the menu or the empty item should be removed.
2. I've seen that if we let the voice speak the whole item on which our curser is, it says every time to press space to select. I think you should make it such that it only speaks that once in the menu.
3. I also agree about the controls. I believe that there should be an option to choose whether we are using a keyboard or a controler and according to that the controls should be announced. This gave me a problem especially in that magic tutorial.
Other than this, I totally liked the game and would like to buy it whenever it'll be released.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FallingSquirrelGames via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector