Re: Untold RPG - now with official support for VoiceOver & TalkBack

Hi, I have played to the end of the megalith so far and I absolutely love this game. Before continuing, I want to restart the game, now that I understand the mechanics better. I have two questions:
1. Is the ending of the game only affected by some story changing choices I take, or is there also some kind of reputation system or similar (For example, does the game hold it against me if I fight my way through the game and gain levels faster instead of talking my way through)? This is a quite spoilery question for the whole game, so I would understand if you don't want to tell me this.
2. Spoilers
I managed to open up the underworld area by levering the boulder on Triad Apex. After climbing down and entering the archway, I stand on top of a steep descend and I always fall down and die if I try to climb it. Is there a way to make this climb with certain stats or an item? This area sounds very interesting.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector