Re: I am mad at this forum

Okay, people, if we can please have some calm. I don't think attacking each other is going to be a good solution because we are going to get knowhere by doing so.
Poster 1: If you have a problem with specific people on this forum, I think you should be clearer about it because we don't have an idea about what it is about.
2. Why don't you find someone to reconcile between you and the people who have hurt you? If this will not work, then just leave the issue alone and don't bother about it.
3. I advise you not to expose your past like that: It exposes your honor and reputation to attack. We have all done things we shouldn't have done in the past, however we should move on and keep it a secret as much as possible. Generally speaking, exposing your past brings a lot of destruction to relationships you have with people.

4. Let us all just calm down.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector