Cytolk, cython extension over the tolk library

Hello there.
I've created a cython wrapper over the tolk library.
The API is fully compatible with the python tolk bindings, and also it statically links with the tolk code, and as such tolk.dll is no longer required should you use this library.
I would like to ask for help, as I believe there are still a couple issues to fix, and there are some ideas I would like to bring to the table to further enhance the usability of this library
you can check the code here and please do not esitate to open issues should you find any bug.
Thanks.

p.s.
To use the library you will still have to buld it sadly, will try to add CI, or perhapps a release and upload on pip should just be enough.