Re: got a new android phone

Your 5 something gb instead of 8 is probably from phone software or just the kind of rounding thing that seems to happen with any kind of memory. There never is as much as they say there is, someone told me one of the reasons behind this but I forgot it.
I have never used this speaker phone app, I did use one called "up sound down" that allows you to turn on the speaker by either moving the phone away from your face, placing it flat on a table or shaking it. Lockpick game for the blind is one game, the audio archery game also works. I did try the space traders game, and virtual knights or something like that. I forgot it's name, but the second game was almost fully accessible for single players, I don't know about when you join a guild though. All of the space traders game works except for the map, but unless you need to go in to some place in deep space, you should be good. I use to use an app called zedge for ringtones, but this was before you could just use your own music. Dropbox still has some things that are more accessible on android than ios it seems. If you haven't already, look on the eyesfree google group, or something like it, that's where most of my apps came from.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : linkbuilding3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nara via Audiogames-reflector