PyTeamTalk

Hey folks,
For those who haven't entirely moved away from TeamTalk, lately I've been having some fun interfacing with the undocumented text (TCP) API.
More specifically, making bots, tools for administrators, automated scripts... Whatever comes to mind. The result is an easy-to-use event driven Python wrapper.

If you're new to the language, this could be a good way to get your hands dirty. If you have half an hour and an idea or two, creating something is easy.
The repository contains a couple examples one can use to get on their feet, in addition to a fully functional Spotify Controller on my github. I have a basic prototype for a Youtube (among a bunch of other sites) controller, still working out a couple kinks with youtube-dl and streaming however.

I've seen a surprising number of others making stuff too.
Check it out here. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask them hear or submit an issue.
Have fun!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector