Problem with Bluetooth keyboard

Hi guys,
So as one of the keys of my laptop's keyboard had broken and I did not have the time to replace my whole laptop keyboard, I was using a bluetooth keyboard for the last few months. But recently, I don't know for what reason, some of the keys of the keyboard do not respond when I press them. It doesn't happen with all the keys, but only some of them such as the right windows key, the right shift key, a, s, d, f, j, k, l, ;, backslash. Does anyone know the reason for which it is happening? Is something wrong with my bluetooth keyboard?
Please help as soon as possible. Any help would be appriciated.