Re: Pitch Black: Audio Pong!

Hey. I read all your posts and I can say that it is wonderful what you do. Now, in connection with Audioponk, will you enter the NVDA accessible text option for each Replica of the actors? This text can also be very good in English. An addon will automatically translate it into the desired language. I really want you to introduce this system in this game, and not only, because Audio ponk is, as far as I know, the first audio arcade game with binaural sound ever made. So far I haven't played anything like this because the language barrier is a terrible nightmare.
Of course, it would be nice to add the possibility for the community to translate the game into their own languages (very good for all non-Windows operating systems, where there is no such add-on).