Re: Audio Based Social Media App

Okay,
Allow me to introduce this forum to a very nice initiative called "Hamari Vani"; which means"Our language" in Hindi.
What's Hamari Vani?
It's a mobile based social media platform where differently abled folkes share knowledge about their problems and opportunities. This is obviously very India focussed, and it doesn't even has any app that I know of. Basically, the entire platform works through IVR "Interactive Voice response", which is the system used by call centres and service centres. You call a number, the system gives you options and the number associated with it. You press that number and navigate the entire platform in that manner. If you want to share something, just press the designated number, and then speak the message that you want to share. Remember folkes, we are talking about people who don't have good internet access and probably not even a smartphone. Some of them still use that old feature phone which doesn't even has a camera. So, this social media platform based on calls makes sense for them.
I am sharing an article by forbes India just in case someone want to learn more about it.
https://www.forbesindia.com/article/iim … rk/48531/1
We probably want something more convenient than making voice calls and navigating I.V.R.s, so this might not be the solution that we want. But still, I wanted to share this interesting thing that people in rural India use.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector