Help me report this Apple Develoepr bug

Hi,
There is a really bad bug on the Apple App store connect site, the button to createa a new app and its dialog are both hidden to screen readers and so blind persons cannot create apps because the content on the page si simply invisible.
I had to get sighted help to create an app!

Please, email accessibil...@apple.com with this template, or feel free to make your own

Subject: Apple Developer button to create new app and its dialog are inaccessible

Hello,
We have found a problem on the Apple Developer site. Any blind person wanting to create an app cannot do so, because on the appstoreconnect.apple.com website, the button to create an app is hidden, and so is the dialog that comes up when that button is clicked.

The button in question has the id #new-app-btn-icon and can be found in the my apps section of App Store Connect.
Testflight dialogs are inaccessible and hidden as well, so it's very hard to actualy know what you're clicking on.
If this is not fixed, blind developers wishing to create applications for Mac OS, iOS, watch OS, TV OS, or any other Apple platform cannot do so.

this is very discouraging to a new developer and, to be honest, feels rather unwelcoming. Aria-hidden attributes have to be specifically set on purpose, this this has clearly been done by someone who for some reason doesn't want blind people creating apps....

Thank you.