Re: Audio game jam - No Video Jam, voting ends September 6

queenslight wrote:

Just in case you are not following PG13LP On YouTube or PG 13 LP On Twitch, what are ya waiting for?

Maybe it's just me and I'm the only blind person on Earth in this situation, but to be honest I'd never heard of them. I get lost who the blind person in gaming of the week is half the time lol

Will check them out though if they've streamed the entries, might save me checking out absolutely all of them. I look forward to it!

Incidentally. A lot of people have had trouble with random set up things, these should absolutely be reported to the dev teams in question as soon as you can, since it might mean you're missing out on some great games. Especially with anything instally related, experience tells me that half the time it's annoying fiddly setup things that a dev or the user can fix.

@defender: I'm also intrigued about the Unity thing. I've normally left alone as even though I'm a C# dev, Unity last time I tried it was a bit of a faff. Maybe I should try it again now and see if that's changed, unless anyone's already done it recently.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector