Re: a small concern about the public record of disciplinary action

Oh, is that so? Yes, my English wasn't bad, it was terrible 4 years ago. There's one difference though, I wasn't arguing with moderators knowing when my post is so hard to understand in the firstplace. Deathstar, can you tell me what Simpter means by "Clear and redo Uli’s at same time. So tell me the purpose of the discussion." In  particular, what is "Uli’s"? This is not a mock at anybody, I literally can't understand it. If I can't understand his post, I can't argue with it. Everybody eventually improves, in his own words, I am not bashing him  because I did not say hey Simpter, your English sucks, fuck you. I said that his spelling is hard to understand, which for me at least is true. Half of the times I have to guess what he is trying to say. I dare to say that this isn't even lack of English skills, just lazyness. In the word I pointed out as not understandable, he literally wrote a quote sign instead of a letter, so I'm sorry but that isn't even a spelling mistake. When you are trying to proove a point, your post should be well written so others can discuss with you. Here again I am not saying perfect English, but not with every 3rd word misspelled either.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector