Think I've found a bug in latest Discord Canary

Hi all,
I am not sure where to report this, but there seems to be a bug where, even with the latest NVDA, and the latest Discord Canary, if I right click Discord's system tray icon,the context menu does not read. It simply says menu submenu, with up and down arrows doing nothing, and even the navigator object not working, with the title bar just saying discordcanary and no spaces. I unfortunately can't pinpoint when this first started, as I haven't been to the context menu for a little while, but I do know that a month ago this feature worked perfectly.