Re: Conquest: another complex mud with crafting

If you send me an email, I can give you the triggers for what I have, but the code is not super pretty, it's only for VIP Mud, and I took most of the sounds from:
https://www.materiamagica.com/support/downloads.html
Go to the heading that says "Sound Packs" and download the MP3 version.

I'm not sure how licencing works for something like this, and I don't know how licenses work if I'm using commercial sounds I bought a licence to.

I have been playing way too much of this game LOL, it's way too addictive and I'm not even participating in all the excitement around the new hand-to-hand fighting moves that have come out.

This is one of those games where you feel like you're doing something important, as soon as you're done with the quests in the town. There's no level grinding. What makes this game even more interesting, is that all players make something called a lair, and it's one of the core mechanics that you loot treasure from their hoards. There are some hoards that get looted almost as fast as they reset, and there are others that never get looted.

If you're looking for a MUD with endless options for fighting builds, a mud where you can build your own castle other people will visit, or a crafting system that is very useful and well-done, then ConQuest is where you want to b.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hollis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hollis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector