Re: Our most epic time crunches.

Okay,
This seems fun.
Once, I realise that I had another job interview and therefore I couldn't go to the lectures in college. Sadly, one of those lectures was assignment submission, and I just realised this 1 night before. The assignment was ready, but I wasn't ready for the job thing. So, I Emailed my classmates my file, told them to print and submit it, and started preparing for the job thing. I didn't get the job, but got good marks for the assignment.
Another time, we had an event, and basically we were going to show a movie. It's only 3 hours before the event we realise that we don't have the movie on CD or on pendrive. One of the friends got it from the internet, but, sadly, there was a glitch in the file, and midway through the movie, it suddenly stopped. Thankfully, we had a good guest speaker who took control of the situation. That was the most embarrassing event management I've been part of.
There was one more event where I was suppose to play, and I prepared the song just 3 hours before the show, and practiced for just 30 minutes. During the event, I cut off an entire verse of the song. Thankfully nobody noticed and everyone thought that we were supposed to sing only those verses which they sang.
There was one more time when I printed my important documents required for the exam literally just before the exam and technically in the exam room. That was a very intense situation.
I know that you have to avoid falling in to such situations, but the skill, resourcefulness  and ingenuity that you display during such testing times is the real testing time and prepares you for real challenges ahead. The key is to be calm, maintain confidence, and assess the situation and resources that you have.