Re: Komandoe 2 has arrived!

Hello?
I would like to ask the developer team one question and one suggestion.
1. What is the reason? It seems to me that there is a compatibility between certain parts. When two different parts are composited, there are cases where the overall performance improves, and there are cases where it is rather poor. If you know about this, please let me know.
2. Based on the level max, the difference between the performance of "brown" paint and "maroon" paint is not significant, and the stats that are actually output in the game are hardly different, making it easy to confuse. Please consider whether you can significantly change the performance difference between the two paints.
Thanks.