Re: Radegast and Accessibility Discussion

Hey, @heartssong, I really wish to come in and learn how to play, one of my aunts always asks me to come and play with her, she said we will have a lot of fun because it will be easier with a sighted person arround.
I want to learn Radegast though, and if you can help me over Skype or some platform that would be awesome.
Just take my hand and guide me through the first steps, I am a complete newbie in this, but I am really inclined to believe that it is possible to do things.
Thanks and let me know if you can help me in some way and on what platform.
smile Looking forward to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector