Re: Introducing Forge, an ACcessible version of Magic: the Gathering

Hi there, so I'm super excited that someone's working on an accessible version of MTG since I've wanted to play it for quite some time, and can't find anyone local to teach me. I have a few problems with the client though. I've downloaded the latest snapshot plus the preferences file, also I've put the preferences folder in the right appdata location. The file seems to be working on the surface because the game music doesn't play anymore upon launch, but it's navigating that I find a problem with. I try to use nvda+numpad 4 or numpad 6 to navigate, but it always tells me there are no objects. This is on the initial screen, where you can start games and such. I can't seem to find any way to navigate the screen, and when i nvda+numpad 8 to go to the containing object, I can get to the forge window, and I can get to the level where I have that window plus all my other running apps, but when I dive back into forge itself with nvda+2, I can only seem to find a system menu, and another object that says forge, but I can't navigate inside that object. I've tried this several times, making sure forge is maximized each time and still no luck. I admit I'm a bit of a novice at object navigation, so any help would be appreciated, I'd really love to play this.