Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

OK, since I'm wrighting this at the middle of the knight or so, I just want to virtualise Jenux into VirtualBox. I know? I already downloaded the virtualised file. I click on it and an import window appears. I only click on import and I'm almost waiting for 4 minutes and 33 seconds (not John Cage's 4:33) and... Just boom! Sorry, just found an error of a type 0x80070057 code. I'm just virtualising it into VirtualBox 6.1.12. Yeah, I know, a little bit inaccessible, but I'm still trying using it. On a windows 10 dell xps 2 in 1 pc, maybe I don't have disk space?