How to learn a musical keyboard

So I got a musical keyboard gifted to me. It's used but it's fully functional with nothing missing nothing broken. The only one thing  is  I literally know nothing about this so I press every button and finally I managed to turn it on  and played really bad bullshit that you really do not want to hear. and the maze of the buttons above is just straight up confusing so if theyre  away to learn it as a blind user it will be very appreciated