Re: Game suggestions?

BK3 is probably the most involved and complex side-scroller-style game we have. Super Liam is, I believe, the first, or one of the first, and while its lack of complexity means it didn't really age too well, it was brilliant for its time. I don't think I've ever managed to make that game throw an error, and that's more than I can say for most other games you find.