Re: braillenote touch and braillesense u2, which one is better?

Hi.
I completely disagree regarding the Braille Note Touch, and you can't compare it with the U2, because it's out dated. Compare it with the Polaris instead.
1. The Braille NOte Touch have a lot of Bluetooth issues. The Braille terminal keeps dropping the connection, and it won't reconnect again automatically. Then you have to pair the bluetooth device again.
2. Pairing Bluetooth devices is just too difficult, and my experience is that it works 2 out of 10 times. If you aren't quick enough to click on the notification, then you're screwed.
3. When navigating texts in the text editor, the cursor doesn't seem to follow the focus. I haven't found any explanation on this in the usersguide.
4. The Braille Note Touch does not make a blank display by default when making a new line in the text editor. There is a workaround, but the userguide does not explain that very well in my opinion, if that's even explained at all.
So. I cannot recommend the Braille Note Touch at all, but that's just my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : necrozma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector