Re: Audiogame faqs

Yes, it would be nice to redesign the site to have sections for reviews, faqs and cheats for each game, though for my part I always try to link to any relevant articles or other material on the db pages for the games in question, the same way I always try to put links to reviews etc (oh and no, the db descriptions are not reviews, since they offer no critical opinions, just describe and maybe enthuse a little).

However, for things like large faqs, written or audio game reviews, or even audio walkthrus where the articles room is impractical, I wonder if Jack's audiogames archive could help?

then, if say Jack had a walkthru, cheat list or other resource as a file, I could again, link to it on the db pages description for the game in question.