Re: Bit Generations Sound Voyager

First off, Americandad2005, was that language necessary? It was very offsensive and rude, and doens't belong in public, and even less so on a this forum.
It's been a while since I've played Sound Voyager, though I only played it on a sluggish emulator... I hope there's a way to get GBA emuators to be more responsive. I tried a couple and they were about the same.
I've beatn Sound Voyager before, as in completed all the games. If I remember right, the one where you have to go in between two tones, you don't actually move until you press the A button to accelerate I think. Otherwise you will just stand there and turn, but not move forward through the mine field.
I wish the menus were more user friendly. I like how well the minigames are executed, especially coming from developers who have had little audio gaming experience, though I could be wrong about that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supermalavox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best employee benefits4 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best employee benefits4 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector