Re: a huge congratulation to...

Howdy everyone,

@Nocturnus: You've managed to render me speechless, which is not something that happens all that often. I know we have definitely had our differences over the years and haven't always seen eye to eye, but the fact that you went out of your way to make an uplifting post such as this one speaks volumes to me. Thank you for continuing to have faith in me despite my long history and crazy personality.

@Everyone else: Thank you to those of you who took the time to contribute with words of encouragement. Many of you are probably not aware that I've recently been going through some pretty rough times. These past few months of my life have been crazy for me (both mentally and physically), so being able to log in here and read the positive sentiments from my fellow forum members is definitely a heartwarming change from what I've been caught up in.

I understand that others still have their doubts or gripes about me staffing here. Some of their reasons are valid; others I think not so much. I'm not going to claim that I'm perfect, given that I'm far from it. Regardless, I knew what I was signing up for. I was very much aware that taking on the position of AudioGames.net forum moderator would initially consist largely of proving myself to others. I'm okay with that, and so far I feel like I've done well (if I do say so myself). As I continue to volunteer here, I hope to expand upon the good impressions I've left so far. I'm looking forward to insuring that the forum remains a stable and welcoming place for everyone! smile

Cheers,

- Dgleks

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector