9 monkeys of Shaolin

Hi,

I just played a demo of this upcoming title and I must say it is really amazing. This is basically a scrolling beat em up from the creators of REEDEMER and for now it is really playable Between levels you have something like a hub / your base where you can talk to npcs, choose weapons and stuff and this one is probably accessible too.

Interesting fact is when you can't walk any longer to the specific direction your footsteps stops so you know where you are. I'll try to describe the HUB for you soon to give you a look where everything is.
The game is in stereo and really, it is so interesting game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7390 … f_Shaolin/