Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Bad though it is, it's a damn sight better than sound wave. At least it can sorta do damage, erm I think. I may have used sound wave maybe once ever. As for wild vibration, I probably won't use it unless I think I can kill something quickly or will be switching soon anyway. Ninjarkon is sorta getting good I guess. I'm not using rookie moves anymore at any rate. Nothing left to do after this I think but maybe improve some of what I've got bred. Like this Ninjarkon. The one I had was remarkable strength and magic attack and less than average everything else, and I managed to upgrade that to perfect strength and magic attack with everything else remarkable. Yummy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : windows via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector