Re: !!!In the attention of all audio game developers***

Oh of course it could, but this is much more inpractical than games. I'll give a concrete example, luna RSS reader. It's probably the best utility I found for this on Windows, but it would not make any sense to use this with a translation addon. Let's imagine the following scenario, you speak Spanish, and want to use Luna RSS. You add a couple of popular Spanish textual news sources, so whenever you use the program with a translation addon, you constantly have to toggle it off to read the news, than back on to read the interface or else the translator will confuse the Spanish text inside the feed itself. The translation addons are usually considered as the last resort to using a program, definitely not as an ideal solution a developer should recommend. Not only is the text often pretty low quality, it's also sometimes just impractical to do as I mentioned. In your calendar app for example, Google translate would often have a very hard time correctly translating the dates, due to some weird number substitutions it does.