Re: Build to Survive, version 5.0.5

@Ivan, contract or no, has nothing to do with it. Yes, I get that you helped for free, expecting nothing in return however, part of this is your code as well. Look at like this, if you removed the parts you've coded from the game, what would be different? If tunmey removed all his lines of code from the game, how would this change the game? Your additions of code to the game, made it into what it is. If said code where to be removed, the game would become something totally different than what it is now.  even if you helped just out of the goodness of your heart, and expected nothing in return, you still partially own the project, as it has lines of your code. This doesn't need a contract, its common sence, and basic human decency, not something that has to go on a contract to make it so. Going back to my example in a earlier post,
If more than one people helped me in creating said library of sounds, even though there isn't a contract stating so, I would still be obligated to give people a portion of the earnings said library made, as it was not a individual work. This doesn't have to be stated in a contract, its, if nothing else, basic human decency, and respecting and agnoleging the work others have done. If I didn't give them their potion of the earnings however, what would that be saying? A whole lot, such as, your effort was worthless, I don't appreciate the work you've done, etc.
On another note, seems history is repeating itself lol. Remember what I said earlier about this happening in bloodstorm? History repeating itself here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector