Re: Aurora 4X, Back to More Accessible Stars

So I'm on the shipyard management tab on the economics  screen where I should be able to build new ships, but there doesn't seem to be any text in most of the combo boxes. Even the shipyard activities combo box isn't being read though I can still select the options and set the activity. I was hopeing someone may have a tip to fix that. Idk if I need to manually assign the ship classes somehow.