Re: This site is draining me so I'm leaving.

so I have an honest question here, and i'm not trying to start anything, as I don't know about all the "I'm leaving topics that Brad has created, with the exception of this one and like 1 other one.
Are the people that started the drama in the first place being punished? It is my view that if you see a topic from someone that says i'm leaving, you don't have to post on it. But these people are choosing to, thus causing or contributing to drama. Brad just created this topic to say that he was leaving, and I have seen posts on this topic that contribute nothing but to cause drama. If you don't like the topic, don't post on it. But why did Brad need to get banned from this? I didn't really see anything in his first post that caused drama. SO what? He's created numerous topics that say he's leaving. But why can't we just ignore them? If people post in them with the purpose of creating drama, then it's there fault, and not the original poster's fault.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector