help with OCR for windows 10

hello! well, i have a strange problem with using OCR. Well, when I try to recognize, in certain games like 9 monkeys of shaolin or mortal kombat 9, the feature recognizes other screens like my desktop or sometimes it doesn't recognize anything. already in other games like injustice two it is possible to recognize. Before I even thought that this was due to the OCR's incapabiliti to deal with the game interface or something, however I watched some gameplay videos and the recognition of games that have problems recognizing here are usually recognized in the videos. can someone help me with this problem? best regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabalus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabalus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabalus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdallah via Audiogames-reflector