Re: explaining things with on the spot thoughts

@haily_merry, I have taken your acvice to heart and started just writing thoughts down, as if talking to my counselor in that moment. At first it was just a paragraph about all the things I lack. Then I realized, I could turn this into a mission statement, and use that to build an outline prioritizing what to work on from start to finish. I'm doing clean up on it right now, and it actually looks pretty good. I can use this to not get overwhelmed by 8 or so things at once, since I know what to currently focus on. Thank you for reminding me about the power of writing. I'll turn this into my counselor at my next appointment.