Re: Talking mack/ios emulators for windows?

@5
I would respectfully - but forcefully - disagree with your last statement about other phone options being worse.

As I keep trying to tell people, Android is a viable option for blind people, it's just a different way of working. The only stumbling block being that if you buy a £20 phone from your local supermarket - which many people seem to be tempted to do - you'll get £50's worth of performance. Stick with the Google Pixel line and you're guaranteed success. Any other models will possibly - even probably - work, but use them at your own risk.

If people keep banging on about how much worse Android is than iOS, apart from disseminating false information, it perpetuates the notion that anything but iOS will not work.

And for the record, I used an iPhone for way longer than I've used Android, and I used an iPhone for a few months year before last, so my experience is more current than many people who will happily tell you how bad the platform is.

If this comes across as me being evangelical, it's because I've seen far too many people part with a lot of money for the latest iPhones without giving Android even a try, because someone they trusted said how it was awful, without substantiating their claims.

Anyways, rant over, everyone go back to what you were doing before my high horse clattered through this topic haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector