Re: Can I switch between multiple operating systems in the mac interface w

@5
You'll never get anything you can access by voice, because the required sound drivers ETC aren't loaded at that point.

As I recall, the order of the operating systems is fairly consistent, so it's easy to find the one you want with a high degree of accuracy.

Think the selected option is the one you booted into last, and you use the left and right arrow keys to change selection. The menu wraps and I *think* that you have things like network boot in there too.

Been a while since I used a mac though, so hopefully someone with more recent experience can give you more specifics.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector