Re: Talking mack/ios emulators for windows?

Well, I can't really say anything useful to you Meatbag. If your conclusion is that I don't know anything about Android, maybe you should read my posts a few more times. I have used an Android phone as my primary device for about 5 years. Not only that, I did not say Android sucks, I want it to go away. I have a secondary Android device to stay up to date with Talkback, and I will continue to do so, and hopefully one day see major improvements.
It's funny that the things the majority seems to hate about Android, I actually like. Circular menus for example are a great thing, and allow you to perform actions a  lot quicker than in a list, so I have always used them  in  this stile. I don't even mind the angle gestures at all, and I actually wish Voiceover had them as then I could add even more commands. Another thing Talkback does extremely well is volume management, though this if your device is at least Android 8. I like having separate screen reader volume I can adjust.
To conclude, I will only send a nice blog post talking about Voiceover and Talkback, the majority of which I agree with. It's a little out of date, though most things still apply, other than the fact Talkback does now have a braille keyboard. It is on Applevis, though I feel that the writer did a great job of balancing it and it's not one of those Android sucks posts. The things mentioned are my major problems with Android's accessibility.
You can read it at https://www.applevis.com/blog/voiceover … other-side

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector