Learning Trig?

Hello,
I am wondering if there is any good tools that a blind person can use to learn Trig online? I foolishly managed to go through school without ever going above Algebra 2 (I did stats instead).
So words like Sign, co-sign and any advanced formulas that really go above just using good old multiplication, division, addition, subtraction numbers and variables is above my head. I'm sure Sign is a variable of sorts, but I don't know how to use it. The only real variable I know is pie and I do know its associated equations.
If only they would have started us on programming in high school, I could have realized basic trig was important!
Is there any place where I can learn these things other than going back to school?