Re: 10 years of playroom!

I can't express just how much joy this platform has brought me. Thank you for everything you've done. I love the web version and the fact anyone can play because everything is printed to the screen. I play Monopoly, Uno, Spades, and Hearts almost daily with my sighted sister and father. It's great fun for everyone and makes me feel less left out in terms of gaming with my family. I hope the system sticks around for many years to come.

I have one small request to make. please either reverse the default scoring system in Uno or provide a rule to do it. It's a bit strange that the person with the lowest score wins, when it's usually the person with the highest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector