Re: Talking mack/ios emulators for windows?

Okay!

The info folks are looking for, can be found at

https://basilisk.cebix.net/

, where it states the following in part:

"Basilisk II is an Open Source 68k Macintosh emulator. That is, it allows you to run 68k MacOS software on your computer, even if you are using a different operating system. However, you still need a copy of MacOS and a Macintosh ROM image to use Basilisk II. Basilisk II is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)."

(See web site for more info.)

Now, here's the question.

I did make a thread about the Macintosh.JS Emulator (which you can find over here, which has an article from The Verge in there.

The creator of said Electron app, gave me the Outspoken file for it (however he has not made a precompiled version of it on his GitHub yet.)

As for the old VM which I use to have the setup file for? Well... The old thread of it I made I since made disappear, most folks know where to find it if you're looking for it, and regardless of it being Open Source, best to find me on Twitter if you're wanting the web site.

Sadly, I don't knw if OutSpoken from Alva Group is considered "abandoned ware."

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector